Stuck on (Accessing Netflix)

Hello,
Just about 4 days ago my apple tv icons went black and my Netflix wont access ( stuck on yhe Accessing Netflix page), help?

I’ve done it all, restart , factory reset and signed out from everything, didn’t change a bit.

And yeah now i cant find (show on my apple tv) in the drop menu on my iphone x, i dont know what happened.

My apple tv is a 3rd generation.

:In Network Settings, set IP and DNS to Auto, so that Apple TV gets the DNS information from your router, which should get it from your ISP. If you have entered a third party DNS service anywhere, try it with defaults (i.e. your ISP’s DNS).
If you use a VPN, then Netflix may detect that, not like it, and block that VPN.

Check the time and time zone/location on the Apple TV, as wrong settings there may interfere with authentication.
One of the cited general troubleshooting steps for Netflix is, to sign out of the service, and then log back in.

Comments