Apple support down- Apple Id will not accept credit card

I have an unauthorized charge for an app.
I filed a protest with American Express.
A few days later I got notice of a credit from Apple and a refund of my money.

However, now Apple Id rejects that credit card with American Express.
I am starting to get notices from iCloud that they could not receive payment.
I have tried to re-enter the credit card info but Apple Id will not accept it.
I cannot reach Apple support. I get "503 service temporarily unavailable".
I can't find a phone number to call.
I have many auto-payments thru the Apple ID/App store/itunes store.
Those payments will not be paid if I can't get Apple to accept my credit card.

Does anyone have suggestions to solve this.
Nothing that Apple has posted will allow me to contact them to discuss.

:contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.



Comments