Activation Lock with wrong Apple ID, HELP?

long story short, my brothers somehow reset the IPad and when I tried to set it up again I typed our apple ID wrong. The device isnt connected to our Apple Id so now it has an "apple id" that doesn't exist.

How do I fix it?
I think it's an Ipad mini but im unsure.:

If you can't remember the id that it's locked to : If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Or, and if you were the original purchaser of the iPad (i.e. it wasn’t bought used), you could try going to an Apple Store (make a Genius Bar appointment if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww) and see if they can remove the iPad from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership before they might help e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it

Comments